Dickman Law assists clients throughout Kentucky and Ohio who have been involved in car accidents and those who have suffered injuries or catastrophic harm caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness behind the wheel. If there are questions as to who is at fault, or if you are fighting insurance to pay what you are owed, the attorneys at Dickman Law will work tirelessly to win the monetary compensation you are owed.
A Thorough Investigation
A thorough investigation should always be the first step in a serious car accident. Dickman Law will investigate to determine:
- Why the accident occurred?
- Was the other driver intoxicated or impaired?
- Did dangerous road conditions contribute to the accident?
To speak with a Kentucky car accident attorney, contact us at 859-446-1590 anytime 24/7 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. Or, you can fill out our free form to the left and tell us about your situation.
Car Accident Causes
Drivers face a multitude of distractions every time they drive. Safety should always be at the forefront of a driver’s thinking. Even if you are driving cautiously, you must stay alert for those who are not. Car accidents can be caused for various reasons. Some examples include:
- Distracted driving causes many accidents. Eating, adjusting the radio, programming GPS, applying make-up, utilizing a cell phone, or reading and sending texts can easily distract a driver and cause a wreck.
- Driving while impaired (DWI) or under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs is a major cause of catastrophic accidents throughout the United States, including Kentucky.
- Intersections can be plagued by auto accidents due to drivers failing to stop or yield. Running a red light or ignoring a stop sign is often the culprit.
- Tailgating or traveling too closely to the car in front of you can cause injury accidents, especially at higher speeds. Back and neck injuries are most often caused by this type of collision.
Types of Injuries Incurred from Car Accidents
Any type of vehicular accident can produce serious injuries, including car, motorcycle, and truck accidents. The accident attorneys at Dickman Law have the expertise and compassion in representing clients who have suffered the following injuries:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Head and neck injuries
- Brain injuries (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Fatal injuries (wrongful death)
The Role of Insurance
Car insurance almost always plays a role in car accidents. It is crucial for drivers to understand their coverage prior to needing their insurance. An attorney with insurance expertise can advise you on your coverage.
Whether you are fighting with your personal insurance company to receive what you are owed, or fighting another person’s insurance, a qualified Cincinnati car accident attorney will almost always be able to recuperate more moneys than you will be capable of on your own accord. An insurance company’s main goal is to pay as little on each claim as feasible. Dickman Law will ensure you receive the compensation you are owed.
The Right Car Accident Law Firm
Car accidents are traumatic on their own. Injured victims can face ever growing medical expenses, often compounded by the inability to work. Some victims will have to conquer a lifetime of rehabilitation expenses. In addition to providing expert legal representation, the Cincinnati car accident attorneys at Dickman Law Firm handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that the client will never pay an attorney’s fee unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Contact us today for a free consultation.
To get started on your case right now with no obligation whatsoever, simply complete our free confidential consultation form or give us a call at 859-446-1590. Let us start working on your Ohio personal injury case immediately.